Search This Blog

Friday, October 15, 2010

Thank God it's Friday!! What to accomplish for the weekend?

Well, it's Friday, Got a bit of a cold, and in need of coffee! That being said, I am one of those people who have great ideas for everything I want to accomplish for the weekend, and have so many grandiose plans, that invariably Sunday night rolls around, And I have done absolutely nothing... sound familiar?
Well my challenge to myself for this weekend is simple... I really need to shampoo the carpets, and finish my painting. Those are the only two things I really need to do. How about you guys out there? Just pick one or two things you want to accomplish this weekend, and then go do them! It doesnt have to be anything major, just one little thing you set out to do, and then do, can do wonders for your morale! (not to mention how many times you can use "do" in a sentence...)
So That is my Friday thought, now on to other things... I am in the process of updating my ImageKind Shop, Put in a new work, the digital rendering of the mixed media piece I'm working on, it makes a great print, so if you're in the market, check it out!


And now for a neat tip and technique! Again, from CapricornArtist 73, He has such great ideas, that can be easily adapted, though I have NO idea where to get bitumen...


And of course, something that has no intrinsic value, I just think it's really odd, So ..SING IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment