Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

ok, so i'm not a good blogger, but i'm trying!

Well I've decided to not make this blog totally about my art , and what's for sale, yada yada yada, so interspersed between my works in progress, finished stuff, etc, will be alot of useful tips and vids of the trade, and probably even more useless but funny (at least to me) videos and links...
So first things first! I'm re creating my style (again) and while I will probably still be doing my fantasy and lowbrow stuff, I'm trying a bit more conceptual work, and alot more mixed media. Got two in the works right now, here's one of them,

It still needs lots of work, but coming along! it is a mixed media acrylic, and dunhams water putty on illustration board, quite a departure from my usual work, but lots of fun!

And now for the useful tip part of Tuesdays blog! I came across this guy on youtube, and he has loads of great tips! here's a good one for texturing and a cool marble effect



and of course, i promised useless makes no sense whatsoever stuff too, so in honor of the many potlucks at work, full of poncet and lumpia... here it is!


ok til tomorrow! I'm off to have coffee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment