Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

What does Too Busy Mean?

I'm blogging in between cleaning the kitchen, straightening the living room, wanting to finish that painting... oh yeah I also have to go to the gym, and then to my pay the bills job... so what is too busy?
I am always complaining that I'm "too busy" but I've noticed that it usually involves me being too busy to do something I didnt want to do anyway, "too busy" to work out, "Too busy" to clean house, so just for today, I'm NOT going to say I'm too busy.
And by the end of this week, my goal is to have a clean house, a pinting done, and a whole weeks worth of work outs under my belt! What are your "too busy" goals to accomplish?

And on that note...here is Wednesdays great technique from The coolest Aussie artist on you tube, CapricornArtist73!
Today, easy bubble technique!


And for all you Raider fans out there, This reminds me of my ex back in the day when the Raider Nation kicked Ass!

No comments:

Post a Comment