Search This Blog

Friday, November 5, 2010

So much to do so little time...

well, I've been so lax in keeping inventory up in the venues I have here on the net... So this morning I decided to work on the line of greeting cards I have out on Greeting Card Universe, A really nifty Greeting Card site with some absolutely beautiful, original greeting cards for any occasion you can think of.
I actually got a widget going today... here it is! feel free to click through and buy any of the cards you want (hahaha) Ya I know, my marketing skills aren't the best, but hey, I'm workin on it!

So there is the Widget, check it out, and leave a comment on my storefront!

In other art news... (or my news anyway) Finished "Survivor", formally known as "Muse" but it really took on a life of its own, and morphed into a tribute to cancer survivors.

No comments:

Post a Comment