Search This Blog

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Art and Laziness on the Road



I had just about finished my new acrylic piece, and used some floor finish to final coat, and lo and behold it had a weird chemical reaction, and I'm quite happy with the result...


Well, I made my bi-weekly (or so) trip up to LA to visit the man friend (boyfriend just sounds odd when you're over 50...) A couple of weeks ago we went to the Pasadena Art and learning expo, and scored some great deals on canvas and a really nice cradled wood panel! here is a link to their site, they are such cool people too!
Duho Art Panels

Coming up if you are in the Temecula Area on the 19th of November, stop over at the Promenade Mall, and say hi at the ArtWalk!


Wish I had a new tip for you for this installment, but I'm about to go and have a beer....
so I'll just leave you with this photo of my grand daughter doing her best impression of the Rock and the people's eyebrow.. not bad for a 4 month old!



PS
I'm now networking my blog through facebook, so here is the verification that I am actually the owner of this... (come on who in their right mind would hijack this blog ???)anyway, if you want to follow me, say howdy and click on the follow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment